What kind of home can you get for under $375,000? John and Anthony were on Fox25 Morning News today to show just how much home you can get for $375,000 or less. For home buyers looking for a great home for their money, these three properties have it all: plenty of room, updated amenities, and convenience. And with interest rates still at record lows, you can own these homes for just around $1575-1785 a month! Much less than current rent prices.
Click the image below to watch the video (a new window will open)
The first property John and Anthony discuss is a beautiful Cape in Upton, Massachusetts with an in-law apartment on a private lot. It’s listed at $374,900.
Estimated Monthly Payment: $1,795.40
Details for 138 Warren Street, Upton, MA:
- 3 Bedrooms plus a Bonus room
- 2 baths in Main House
- Country kitchen w/ Granite Counters & Sliders Leading to Beautiful 4 Season Room.
- Dining room w/ Wide Plank Floors & Cathedral Ceiling
- Living room w/carpet & Brick Fireplace
- Home Office on 1st Floor
- Sitting Room Off Master Bedroom – Vaulted Ceiling & built in AC
- In-Law Features Separate Entry & Driveway
- 1 Bed/1 Bath & Living room /Dining Room/Kitchen Combo!
- Sliding Glass Doors Off Kitchen Lead to Back Deck
- Beautifully Landscaped Yard w/Fire pit!
- Approx. Living Area: 2631 sq. ft.
- Approx. Acres 1.15 (50000 sq. ft.)
The second home for sale is a beautifully maintained 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home in Medford, Massachusetts, just minutes from the commuter rail into Boston. Perfect for first time buyers! It’s listed at $329,000.
Estimated Monthly Payment: 1,575.58
Details for 58 Lincoln Street, Medford, MA:
- Eat In Kitchen Features Ceramic Tile Floors, Recessed Lights
- Sliding Glass Doors Leading Out To Back Deck, Great For Summer Entertaining
- Dining Room and Living Room Boasts Gleaming Hardwood Floors and Crown Molding.
- Lots of Natural Light.
- Home Complete With An Office Or Potential 3rd Bedroom.
- Hardwood Floors Throughout Bedrooms.
- Beautiful Full Bath With Marble Floors and Jacuzzi Tub.
- Large Fenced In Yard
- 1411 sq. ft.
- Off-Street Parking, Paved Driveway
And last but not least, the third home for sale is a beautiful 4 bed, 2.5 bath colonial in desirable Attleboro Massachusetts near routes 95 and 495. It’s listed at $350,000. An amazing deal!
Estimated Monthly Payment: $1,676.14
Details for 30 Farmers Lane, Attleboro, MA:
- $40,000 PRICE REDUCTION, BETTER THAN NEW!
- Large Eat in Kitchen Boasts Hardwood Floors, Pantry
- Sliding Glass Doors Leading Out To Back Deck. Perfect For Summer Grilling
- Dining Room w/Gleaming Hardwood Floors.
- Bright, Spacious LR With Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings & Catwalk
- Complete With Propane Fireplace
- Master Bedroom Features Private Full Bath & Walk In Closet.
- Large, Beautifully Landscaped Yard
- 2 Car Garage
- Approx. Living Area: 2516 sq. ft.
- Approx. Acres: 0.37 (16200 sq. ft.)